25 May 2007

Another one gets hitched





We just returned from Tampa, where we attended Leland & Kristin's wedding. It was such a blast! It always seems like I get to really relax on vacation but I come home still really tired. But a good tired. Something like, I had fun, and so there's a greater purpose to me losing sleep. Joe, Emily & Justin were our roommates. The ladies and the LePine parents spent a considerable amount of time lounging and working on our tans. Friday we went to the rehearsal dinner at Kristin's relative, where many Minnesoteans (present company excluded) mistook plantains for chicken wings. The wedding on Saturday was really lovely--the building on the Tampa campus was like a setting out of a Hemingway novel and the bride's glamour matched. Every wedding I've been to in relation to Corey is a major sensory experience--all of these people I never would have met otherwise. Sappy sentimentalist. Sunday Chris Long and his girlfriend Sarina went with us to lunch (apparently nothing is open on Sundays--the walk there was a bit long), us ladies did some vintage shopping and hit Gameworks, where I experienced the Dance Revolution, which I'll have you know, is not just for kids.

No comments: