05 May 2008
Upright again
After almost an entire week of being infirmed, I was really glad that I could enjoy some activities this past weekend that didn't include juice, dry toast and the boob tube. My inordinate time on the couch did allow me to finally watch Frida, Antwone Fisher and The Sea Inside, but let's face it: being sick gets you down (duh). Friday night's labor of love was Corey's multimedia video for environmental education (we watched the finished product at a modest 4:00 am); Saturday at 7:00 am we flipped pancakes for a fundraiser at his school. I was the syrup girl. Tres chic. His students love him. It's pretty incredible to see, actually. It's nice to be reminded that during those formative years, you really do remember those teachers and their impact on you. The weather is finally coming around, so spending yesterday afternoon at a baseball park was pretty much the best day I could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for your help YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment