Livin' it up at the Ghostbar. Went to bed at 6am MN time. I was quite proud of us. Must have been those $12 cocktails...
Us at Caesar's Palace. The dealers were wearing fake gold chains.

Outside our hotel. Had breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi with Jenna and the mushroom and brie egg white omelet was perfection!
The conservatory in the Bellagio--celebration of the Chinese New Year.
We're already talking about the next trip. I'm thinking white sand...
5 comments:
aww i like these pictures! good times!
i think the cocktails were $14 :) ha!
I like the outfit and make up diversity! Recently I was thinking that I might want to give red lipstick another go. What kind color is that?
Thanks! It's MAC slimshine lipstick in Urgent with red cremestick liner under it. Lots of blotting.
Looks like a blast! You can't go wrong with a trip to Vegas!
Looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment