

This weekend my college friends and I--all 11 of us--had some serious R & R at Jellystone in
Warrens, WI. Try to picture a cozy resort in the middle of some rolling green hills--cozy but yet gigantic and impossible to miss from the highway. It's pretty much the Wisteria Lane of the Northwoods. At some point we discussed serious ambitions to go canoeing or hiking, but I think when we all finally get together, we really want to just catch up on each other's life, have a whole lot of laughs, talk about boys, and play some games. Oh yes, and eat. If I were to become stranded on a mountain with any of you ladies we would have some good eats, plenty of clothes and even TP. Having the showers for the bride and mommies-to-be was so much fun--I really liked putting the scrapbooks together and think I will try and use that idea in the future.Driving away yesterday was bittersweet; I hold onto my female friends very tightly and I thank all of you for being the generous and dynamic people you are. You are all amazing! I know not everyone has female friends to depend on. And now as our circle begins to grow with new, honorary members--thanks to Erin, Kat, Janell and Tiff--it becomes even more apparent why we need each other and why our time together is so important.
1 comment:
Car--I love your new color. Looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment