01 June 2007

Puppy sitting: the trial run

CB knew that when her mom need a doggie sitter, I was her gal. Basically, since Rusty came home, Carrie knew that at any mention or sighting I would go bonkers. Corey was going to be the one who needed convincing. Well, Kemp, I'm on to you: don't even try to hide the fact that you like this little puppy. I think I even heard him say that he wouldn't mind having a puppy like this around. I do have to admit, however, even the little ones know just where to sleep so that they are taking up a considerably unporportionate amount of room on the bed. That's okay. He's just fine there.

3 comments:

Kim said...

oooh cute!!! yay! i'm excited you have a blog. :)

CARH said...

yeah for the puppy. I love him and it makes me want to talk baby talk to him (?)

Anne Bjerken said...

Boys will never admit it, but they love the puppy as much as you do. I caught Nick looking at a shirt for Gus this weekend. I think you need one just like that, Corey won't make you take it back...