13 May 2008

Suitcase checklist


Seeing that I am a professional procrastinator, I thought it might be helpful to start packing now for my trip to Ireland. I'll have all weekend to put practical outfits together and lament about my lack of clothes and stylish/appropriate footwear. What I still have to purchase: band-aids (for the anticipated blisters), universal plug adapter, phone card, sweat-wicking socks, and maybe another pair of loafers. I am anticipating packing will take me some time, particularly because I always tend to forget vital items, like a toothbrush. Jane and I pretty much have our part of the trip planned out and I'm really excited to meet her family. I'm trying to decide if I can re-learn how to knit by then, as the flight is rather long...Anyone who's traveled abroad lately have any suggestions of must-have items?

8 comments:

Karla said...

Wishing you the absolute best trip! (I hope this trip to the airport is A LOT less eventful than the last time you went to Ireland!)

Kim said...

i have a plug adapter if you just want to borrow?!

also, i have the name of a tapas restaurant in dublin if you're interested. SO GOOD.

Jessica said...

I have Megan A's phone number if you're going to be in Dublin. I'm sure she'd love to see a fellow American!

Jessica said...

Have a great time! Thanks for the card.

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

Essential item...hmmm..me?

Don't forget to wear gray see-through pants with blue underwear.

Hug Jane for me and say hello to Megan. she is my new friend on Facebook!

Gina said...

How about a necklace that has been in need of repairs for the last five or so months? hehe....stop by tomorrow and I will give it to you!

Katherine said...

uhmmmm, remember snacks! You'll have a fabulous time, say hi to Jane for us girls

Krista said...

Good luck! Don't forget your toothbrush. I always forget mine.
Nathan is excited for you to take your 'big airplane ride'.