




Corey and I have a fun plan to celebrate our anniversary--each year, the other person plans the trip. With our schedules, the only times we can really go away are after Christmas and the few weeks before school starts. Plus, we have a pact that we can save on everyday things but taking a trip every year is something we have to do for ourselves. So I had given him some random and elusive clues and Monday afternoon we headed to Bayfield. I went the B & B route and we were both so happy with the results! We were a three-minute drive from downtown, we had lots of privacy, an AMAZING view of the lake, and the breakfast that came to our door in a basket was homemade and delicious. We had homemade apple juice, quiche with feta and sun-dried tomatoes, and almond butter scones...We took the ferry tour to Madeline Island, and I managed to have a delicious GF pizza at a local charmer, Ethel's at 250. I bought Corey (aka us) an anniversary book, so that each year we can reflect on our goals and celebrations (thanks, Liz). Happy anniversary, Corey, je t'aime--
4 comments:
Oh I'm so excited. I love B&B's. It sounds like your trip was perfect.
Congrats on 2 years! Looks like the two of you had a great time.
What a neat idea about the anniversary book! Happy year #2!
yay anniversary! These pictures of you two are so cute. (great hair!!)
xoxo
Post a Comment