

The drive back home with my parents went smoothly because there is actually some music that we agree on! I've always been a sucker for muscials and soundtracks (just ask the other Sound of Music afficiniados from Cottage 8), so I have 2 to recommend. Both of these are great Broadway productions and will not disappoint. Mamma Mia was an excellent movie as well--great for the ladies to see together! I saw Jersey Boys when I was in San Francisco--amazing singing! These 2 definitely cross the generation gap.
3 comments:
I also have the soundtrack to Mamma Mia and I absolutely love it! My Mom and I saw the movie twice in the theaters. SO much fun to sing along to!
I have an image in my mind of you in the car with your parents singing at the top of your lungs. I love it!
Yesterday I noticed there were "The Partridge Family" songs in our iTunes; Ashley said she likes those songs! I was having flashbacks to me at that age listening to them and watching the show! And yes, evidently I still remember the words.
Post a Comment