08 September 2008
Don't give the girl bread
So, I know that I have always had a "sensitive" stomach. I am sure there are about 50 million reasons why this may be, but I've learned that when things work, you may not know why, but you just have to stick with them. Case in point: I know that for me, for a while anyways, any more than a little of most bread products is bad news. So when I'm feeling good, I tend to forget that I need to refrain. So, please, my friends, help me in this very lonely period of detaching myself from items that my insides reject. I am mourning it now, but I know in the long run I am doing myself a great service. Maybe it's in my head? I'm doubtful. If you see me with a baguette, crostini or submarine, I give you permission to slap me silly. I'll see how it goes and if it makes me feel any different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Although I can not uphold the slapping you silly directive, I will take great joy in smacking the bread product out of your hand as it makes it way to your mouth. I think this will be far more humorous and more productive :)
You're a trooper if you can keep away from bread! My sister discovered in Japan that her stomach is much happier when she eats as a vegan! She misses the cheese, but you would be amazed how yummy teryaki grilled tofu can taste! I'm sure the same goes for bread substitutes. Good luck.
Post a Comment