
We are getting a friend to bring home! Thanks to Anne, who has tortured me with cute puppy listings for quite some time, I fretted over his (and another male's) picture. We'll be meeting him in a few weeks. He doesn't have a name yet, but we want it to be Irish. We've got a few ideas, but any suggestions? I've already asked the resident expert, Jane. He's a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, specifically a Blenheim. He sheds little, doesn't need too much exercise, and will only get to about 12 pounds. And he's just so darn cute. Who wouldn't love him?
12 comments:
I can't wait to meet him!!!!
We DEFINITELY can't tell Nathan until 5 seconds beforehand. He is going to be in heaven!!!
I'm so excited for you too! Its good life practice before kids too. Good transition.
ohhh SO cute! i can't wait to meet him!
What a doll!!! So cute! Dogs are the best. I'm excited for you guys - it is so nice to always have someone to come home to and who is always excited to see you. You're gonna love it.
Ahhhh, he's adorable. He will be so fitting of an Irish name. There's a great site for Irish names - http://www.namenerds.com/irish/lists.html
Congrats.
Cute! (And I do not bestow that compliment on canines very often)
Also, that is the same blanket I had circa 1984. Weird.
For names, I vote for Yeats. Or Finnegan. Or O'Malley.
I can't believe you're getting a dog! Have fun deciding on a name...just don't do a name that you love so much you'd consider it for a child!
He is just way too adorable! Congrats on the new family member!
Congratulations Carrie and Corey. He is simply adorable!
Cute! See I always thought it would be funny to name a dog, Jeff or Steve. "Hey, Steve, quit pooping in their yard." That makes me giggle. You know I love pups, enjoy!
Very cute... It is nice to have a companion to come home to. It rarely happens anymore that I come home to an empty house but when I do it's so lonely. So congrats on the puppy. It is a lot like have a baby just the infant stage of getting up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks lasts less than a week, they are potty trained in less than a month and you can leave them home alone for hours right away!!! Enjoy
Best training that i've found true is to expose the puppy to everything he might need to in life in the first 12 weeks. Pulling on ears, loud sounds, water, nail clipping etc. Tana remembers everything from this time of her life.
I can't wait to see pics of the little one - especially in the doggie Dodgers collar! I hope you're surviving "parenthood."
He's adorable! can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment