07 November 2008
Visiting my friend gym
Poor gym's been neglected this season because my friend excuses has been visiting way too much. When my workout buddy and I didn't continue our 7:00 am workouts this fall, it became very easy to forget. Changing to GF and getting acclimated to the cooler temps has just zapped me of my energy. I am much more dedicated in the winter because frankly, what else is there to do? Also, there is a lot of hard times going on with several people I know--it just seems like I need to be a little more nurturing to myself. Since we're neighbors now, Jess & I have vowed to have a weekly [power] walk (she can really off-road with Issac's stroller) and I've asked for these for Christmas. Also if anyone's interested in CC skiing, put me on your call list! I know the snow hasn't hit yet, but I'm trying to prepare myself with the positive. Someone suggested I put this in our laundry room--find a TV to mount on the wall and I'm good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment