13 February 2009

A romantic gift

For my Valentine's gift, I asked for these running shoes. I know, it's really sexy. Not that it's even about the gift, and actually we had a quasi-agreement that we wouldn't buy gifts for one another, instead, to buy items for the house (case in point: for Christmas, we bought another one of these chairs for the LR). However, I want these before March, considering March is the absolute latest I can begin training for the half. And if I receive them tomorrow, I can start training tomorrow. Corey's getting a Shutterfly calendar and a photo card. Planned in advance, however, ordered barely in the nick of time.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the "sexy" gift!!!! I didn't know you were going to do Grandma's again? The half or the full? Adam's out of town for the big romantic day so I'm spending the evening as a thrid wheel with training wheels attached (the kids) with my neighbors. They don't celebrate Valentine's day so the said they'd hang out with me. at least I don't have to be alone!!!

Krista said...

Those shoes look really comfy!!! Don't feel bad its something you want and need.
I love the link too! Now that I need extra wide shoes I want to find neutral looking shoes (mens) in that special 2E Width. Rock on.

amrolih said...

I love the idea of buying something together for gifts. Mikey and I have done that for the last few holidays and our house has thanked us!
Good luck with training!