This week snuck up really fast. Friday some of my co-workers and I went out to lunch here--I highly recommend the veggie curry. In absence of Corey and I going out, Kim & Anne were great sports to hang out with me yesterday for my birthday. We got pedicures that afternoon and then ate a very filling and delicious dinner at a fabulous location. A great topic of conversation: our husbands' fashion choices--who knew. Thanks, ladies--I had a great time! Tonight my mom had Beth & I over for homemade teriakyi steak and flourless chocolate cake. It was a good weekend.
1 comment:
It's funny, Teriyaki steak is still my all-time favorite. And why does it always seem to taste better when made by mom? The experience she has cooking, or the love she puts into it? Probably both! P.s. The girls and I will be up 3/31 for a few days, would love to see you!
Post a Comment