18 March 2009

Sunshine and sore legs


I coerced Anne into registering again for this with me, and we got in...oops. I should have known that would happen. At least it's warming up out there and when I ventured out Monday afternoon I was actually HOT--too many layers. The sunshine was glorious! You'll never have to accuse a Yankee of not appreciating warm weather. However, my body is reminding me about all those muscles I haven't been using. Mind you, I'm a social runner, so if anyone out there who's local needs a running buddy, let me know.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Way to go on Grandma's! It's funny what you said about dressing too warm. Yesterday we took a 1 1/2 hour bike ride, and there was a chilly wind. I'm glad I listened to David and didn't wear a jacket, I was roasting after wards!

Unknown said...

Do you have cool sweat bands like Homer does? I hope so. Sweatbands are probably the only reason I would take up running - so I would have a better excuse to wear them and not be made fun of.
YAY for Grandma's! :-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can you send a little inspiration my way? I have bum knees so I can't do a marathon but I could exercise for more than a few min. a day. Sigh. You're awesome!