25 June 2009

CARH's visit

CR was home for a week-long visit and we had a great time. Sadly, there are no pictures to justify that fun was actually had, but indeed, it was. Most of our time together included lounging, referring to house decor magazines and picking out our future designs, drinking pinot grigio and other chilled items, looking at very comical high school pictures (and notes), and talking. We went to this new restaurant and the food was delicious. We had Yellow fin tartare for an appetizer, I had halibut and CR had whitefish. I took her to this new bar and we tried to fight off the 40-something medical device salesman. Note: don't watch sports when you are in a bar (force of habit) because men think that is a telltale sign for conversation. This picture is my absolute favorite--from our Senior Prom. Thanks for spending so much of your time with me, friend!

2 comments:

CARH said...

I was really upset with the lack of pictures when I got home too, I guess we were to busy being silly. I think next time we will have to have a glamorous photo shoot! What prom picture is your favorite?

Carrie said...

The one with our sunglasses on. I forgot I mentioned that and then never put it in here...I know where it is at my parents' but I will have to scan it...and remember...