22 December 2011

Productive posting my a**


Last week my friend asked me if my blog was password protected because she hadn't seen any updates from me. Ugh, I knew proclaiming I would be a dutiful blogger was a mistake. I am feeling guilty, seeing that it was going to be one of the best ways to chronicle my pregnancy, especially since another friend said it was sometimes the only way she remembered certain details from that time. So I need to get back on task with it and with the belly memory book, for that matter. I realized I've been on two trips, nearly finished two holidays and had some SERIOUS belly development since my last post. Crumb. Well, the chronicle review since October begins this week and will be in some misconstrued, random order. Mostly because it's two days before the Christmas holiday, and despite having ample time to finish serious amounts of work at work, everyone around me seems perfectly content with not being productive. I feel guilty, however, I'm just really productive in other ways, like ordering cards, baby items, making vet/hair/massage appointments, checking on my TIAA-CREF portfolio, etc.

Time to get back on the horse.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I swore this time around I was going to document my pregnancy better. Only two belly pics thus far...I need to get on it too! xoxo