Whoa, nelly. My sister sent me this
list yesterday. Pretty much any cookie recipe you would ever want is included. You will never have to hunt again.

My book club is doing our 2nd annual cookie swap this weekend! My very favorite Christmas cookies are as follows:
- spritz
- cutouts
- chocolate covered pretzels
I know my mom has most of her recipes from my grandma Helen, and I recently bought a special recipe book where I want to document and treasure all of them. I know some of her specialities were
rosettes and doughnuts. What's your favorite Christmas cookie?
5 comments:
i love peanut butter blossoms... the ones with the hershey's kiss or brach's star in the middle. oh and sugar cookies, of course! :)
I love "buckeyes"-peanut butter truffles, and of course- I love spritz. -Karla
It doesn't matter what kind, I like making them so I can sample the dough, frosting, and finished product as I go!
Great list of recipes!
I absolutely adore christmas cookies. Some of my favorites:
1. gingerbread men
2. soft molasses
3. lemon bars
4. frosted sugar cookies
5. creme de minth bars
I got that email too! Which is a good thing since my Betty Crocker "Cooky Book" is at my parent's house. I love your favorites as well as candy cane cookies mmmmmm yummy. Also this posting makes me want to watch Elf.
Post a Comment