12 March 2008

Home beautification: mock 10


Well, it's time to put the pedal to the metal. We have committed to our listing agent of having our house ready to be listed by April 1. I know more or less it will be several consecutive days of lots of painting, sanding, and various other forms of elbow grease, but I'm kind of freaking out. And there are just two humans who live in our house. I can't imagine people with large families trying to do this. Basically each night we are trying to start/accomplish one major project and just keep moving through the list. Then I'm sure that's when the waiting begins! A lot of recent home sellers/buyers said it's the constant hurry up and wait. Thanks for your advice so far! Here we go...

2 comments:

amrolih said...

Good luck with the house updates. Every little bit helps and hopefully gets you a bit more money!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Good luck! Leland and I are house hunting right now. The whole process is overwhelming! It's amazing how even just a little bit of staging changes the way a potential buyer looks at your place!