03 March 2008

wonderful women + warm weather



This past weekend, Liz, Kat, Annastasia and I flew down to KC to see Janell and Ryker. We were so lucky to visit during the heat wave! Most of the time we were there it was 65-70 F. Just being outside without a jacket, drinking up the sun was heaven (especially when I drove home going 45 mph on the horrible, icy roads). It was so wierd to think Ryker is already 4 months old and we just met him. Friday night we met up with some of Kat's friends for dinner. Saturday we convinced Janell to get a new haircut (which turned out great : ) and we headed to a BBQ at her friend's house. I'm really glad we were able to spend a few days together, to catch up, to play with the little ones, and to relax. We also got to see Anne in the Cities for dinner before we left. My stomach hurt from laughing for 3 hours! Thanks for a great weekend, girls!

3 comments:

amrolih said...

I'm so glad to hear that you ladies had a good weekend. Love the pictures!!

Krista said...

Great pictures!
I hope everyone had a good time.

Katherine said...

It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks for inviting me!!! I love the picture of Annie and Ryker looking at eachother, so cute!