10 June 2008

Can't do math

Calculating the different types of loans we can lock in on for our house requires the greatest stretch of my math skills. Thankfully, last night, we came to an agreement. Corey then asked me, "Isn't it fun when we write everything down and balance our budget every month?" Stressful: yes. Important: yes yes. I suppose that is fun. The fact that we're doing it together is fun. Contrary to the questions of many, we are just starting to pack tonight. It always works out. I think we've passed "organize and throw out what you don't want" and are now living in "throw everything into a box." Some more pictures for motivation (organization).





4 comments:

Krista said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you in it!!!
We'll have to plan our visits to duluth soon.

Tiffany and Brian said...

It's a beautiful home. I'm good at math and loans are hard for me. Brian and I crunch numbers of our budget all the time. It gets obsessive but kind of fun to see how cheap you can be at times.

Katherine said...

The house looks great! Dingdong me thought the furnature in there was yours so I was like WOW they got all new stuff to go with the new house!!!! We actually just refinaced our home to lock into a low interest rate. That was fun (not). I can't handle all that stuff so I allow my hubby to make those decisions and I trust that he made the right choice. I should be more involved with that suff but with three kids, the guard, work, and trying to keep up with the house my plate has been too full. One of these days maybe I'll get into all the bills and what not. :)

Unknown said...

Carrie--That looks wonderful!!! Yay for houses! And those wedding pics are so nice! Love the dresses! Very summery and unique! Love it! I swear, Rian and I will be going to Duluth sometime soon and we will DEFINITELY meet up!! Hope you are well!