30 June 2008

Family time



This was the first weekend Corey & I were home--and we got our first houseguests! Friday night my sisters & their families, plus my parents came over for a (rainy) BBQ. I was excited when I saw everyone sitting around the table in the dining room--it was for real. The Despins stayed with us for the weekend, and even Lambeau was excited because he had his own fenced in area in the backyard. The dogs and kids are very plentiful in our neighborhood--in this case, I'll certainly take convention. Saturday we took a train ride and I spent most of the time taking pictures with Krista's fancy camera--on my Christmas wish list already. We went to my cousin's h.s. grad party (much cooler because adults get to drink beer while all of the kids have to have soda); and topped off the weekend with some more family dining. Kim came over to take pictures of Sydney--I can't wait to see them.

No comments: