
Well, a lot happened in the 2 weeks I was gone--first of all, we finalized the offer on our new place! I had to sign some power of attorney docs so Corey could take care of things himself, and thank goodness I did. We're closing & moving June 18th--a whirlwind but wonderful! He did great taking care of everything so I didn't have to worry while I was gone. Second, Corey is going back to his previous school within the district. He's really excited although he'll of course be leaving wonderful people behind. And obviously, the new wee little one named Sydney...This weekend is CR & Shandiz's wedding, and Kenny & Rikki's, so we'll be doing split duty. I've got quite a few tasks to do for the weddings along with laundry, which is pretty urgent. Thank goodness there's a mani & pedi waiting for the bridal party on Friday...
8 comments:
Congrat's on the new house. I can't wait to hear more details about it!
wow, this is so exciting!! The house is adorable. Somehow the neighborhood seems familiar... I am very happy for you both!!
I'm so excited for you and Corey!!!
Now you'll have an interesting story to tell your kids someday...how their dad had to buy the house himself because you were out of the country! So Corey is working in Hermantown or Proctor next year?
Hi Carrie! I'm so glad to hear that your trip overseas was as wonderful as you could have imagined. Your new home looks absolutely awesome!!! So inviting looking!! We will all have to get together this summer to chat!
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats on the new place!
Congrats!
Congratulations on the new house... I'm assuming you were able to sell your other house. Where is it located? Hope you had a great trip we loved looking at the pictures of Ireland. Wishing you the best at adjusting back to the American culture.
Welcome home! The house looks great, where is it? I loved the Ireland stories and photos. Looks like you had an amazing time.
Post a Comment