15 September 2008
Weekend visitor
Friday night I went to bed at 10:15--a telltale sign that it's been a long week. Liz came up on Saturday to visit; we had such a good time. It seems like we haven't seen each other in ages, but I just saw her in August...It rained all weekend, but that didn't stop people from traipsing around town. We hit some local shops downtown, and then headed to the bookstore. We had a good laugh rifling through some baby name books for her little bump. She got a baby book, too, so it was fun to help her in baby mode. We stayed up late watching silly movies; thanks for coming, Liz! I missed ya. Sunday I made lasagna, regular for Corey, GF for me; it was a little runny, but it tasted really good. I hid 1/2 cup of pureed spinich in it, but Corey either didn't seem to mind or he didn't notice. I'm really enjoying cooking these days; it takes a lot of prep work, but it's so wonderful to come home from work and have something wonderful that's ready to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a blast getting away! Sorry I missed you this weekend! Love you!
Post a Comment