09 October 2008

Autumn




The rain finally quit yesterday and the last two days have been absolutely glorious. I've been so sad because of course all of the most sunshiny days I am at work, only able to see the cacaphony of color when I leave the office and peer out toward the lake. The trees are becoming intermittenly bare, so I think I have to go take pictures tonight. Fall is hands-down my favorite season because everything is changing and becoming so rich in color. I really want to drive north along the shore to see its majesty, so I may have to make time for that this weekend.

1 comment:

amrolih said...

Those pictures alone make me want to cuddle up with a sweater around a campfire and enjoy the fall. If you go out and enjoy the colors - be sure to put up some pictures! I miss the fall on the northshore!