Today's food supply was reaching the blah/gross level. I wasn't that hungry for breakfast (aka I overslept and didn't have time to make what I wanted--eggs), and lunch didn't seem too interesting (I had some trail mix, brie & GF crackers), so by the time dinner rolled around I was anticipating a meal as spectacular as Thanksgiving. That's why I love grocery shopping. Not the time it takes (however, we made it in/out in less than 45 min), but I love coming home, cleaning out the fridge and later opening it to discover its bounty. Lots of colors of fruits & veggies, homemade meals ready for consumption. I know, I'm wierd. But I took a picture of it (I guess Kat inspired me subconsciously?). When they get Simon delivers up here, I'm going to be all over it. Dinner was good, and it inspired me to make an apple crumble. Yum. I'm all about the apples lately.
21 October 2008
Love/hate groceries
Today's food supply was reaching the blah/gross level. I wasn't that hungry for breakfast (aka I overslept and didn't have time to make what I wanted--eggs), and lunch didn't seem too interesting (I had some trail mix, brie & GF crackers), so by the time dinner rolled around I was anticipating a meal as spectacular as Thanksgiving. That's why I love grocery shopping. Not the time it takes (however, we made it in/out in less than 45 min), but I love coming home, cleaning out the fridge and later opening it to discover its bounty. Lots of colors of fruits & veggies, homemade meals ready for consumption. I know, I'm wierd. But I took a picture of it (I guess Kat inspired me subconsciously?). When they get Simon delivers up here, I'm going to be all over it. Dinner was good, and it inspired me to make an apple crumble. Yum. I'm all about the apples lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your fridge looks amazing. It's so organized. You're making me hungry!!
Great selection...beer...water...apples...and loads of other colors! You are very organized.
Glad you thought of me when you opened your fridge!!!! I too love seeing the fridge full of goodies, and the many choices of what to cook for dinner. Needless to say you made me laugh!
Your fridge is always so clean and organized! Boy anything could look yummy in there!
I love the neat line of tupperware with the fruit, then the rack of beer cans :)
Post a Comment