20 December 2008

Back to life

It's great to be back in the land of the living. For the last 10 days of working, I have been able to make it in for about 3 days. First I had a cold and then developed laryngitis (this has been happening relatively frequently for the last year when I get sick), then several members of my family (who were all visiting) got the stomach flu. I felt so bad for them, as they were sick and not even in the comfort of their own home. Grandma Taylor came to the rescue, though. I called my friend from work and asked for a popsicle delivery, as that was the only thing that I could eat that didn't continue projectile activity. I was so relieved to see my co-workers again! I hadn't been outside for 4 days. Now I'm finally feeling like celebrating the holidays again--we are going to do some Christmas shopping this weekend, maybe I'll make some cookies...getting back to normal.

No comments: