Lucky 7.7.07


Yesterday was a busy day, as we were supposed
to
attend 2 weddings. The first was Kate and Joe Wicklund's, and Corey, Coach Baggs and I were on duty to shoo tourists away from the side of the road. Well, Joe's directions were not, well, accurate. So we waited at the wrong lookout
spot and the wedding went on without us. They thought we were just being sneaky but we pulled up as they were taking the after-photos. Oh well, the lookout they had was much better than what we had picked out! I was only at the reception in Solon Springs for a while, in which time my husband, in an attempt to carry me over the train tracks (near the baseball field) dropped me and the bag of pottery I was carrying, with all of our dear friends watching. I have a hematoma to prove it. Krista, Tom, Nathan & Lambeau stayed at our house and that's always a blast. Nathan is talking up a storm and he will definitely repeat anything you say. I'm amazed at how young children learn to ignore the voices of the adults around them. He says my name and I just melt, therefore negating any previous attempts to ignore me.
1 comment:
Do you have any pics from the Wickland wedding? We missed everyone!
Post a Comment