09 February 2008

Week rewind

Lately I haven't really had anything too interesting to write about, but in actuality, most of what I ramble on about is minute and very random. I was crusing online for clipart and stumbled upon this great logo:
I wonder if they have updated signs referring to sightings in Las Vegas or various collectible shops...

I didn't make it to the caucus Tues night because I had to work, but afterwards Corey and I went out for a drink and majority of the TVs at the establishment were tuned into the delegate summaries. Hillary kept doing this stupid pointy finger dance which I think she's mastered on TV for the last 9 months. Corey was in the wilderness with students and parents for a few nights, so my mom went with me to the first of what I anticipate to be many house showings. I was kind of excited. She thought of about 5,000 questions/considerations that me, the rookie, hadn't really figured yet. The realtor told me the average buyer looks at 7-12 houses. That sounds crazy! But I suppose one does so much pre-planning, it becomes pretty obvious what one likes/dislikes. Today I ventured out to run errands, along with majority of the city's population. I found these really pretty printable vellum Anna Griffin invitations for CR's garden-themed bridal shower/luncheon in March. Not much garden action happening then, but we can all dream. Tonight I can hear the wind howling outside my window and I am staying put inside.

4 comments:

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

Hey, we saw 30 houses! 18 in one day! The house we bought was the 29th one. Make sure you make them show you everything! And always bring your mom-they know it all!

Janell said...

Hey, where did Corey go in the wilderness with his students & parents? I wonder if it's the same place that we went as kids! I'm drawing a blank on the name of it, but it'll pop up in my brain...sometime.

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

I tried commenting before and it didn't work, so I will try again.

I looked at almost 30 houses and the 2nd to last one is what we bought.

Make sure they show you everything, everything!

Karla said...

Yes, we did get your Valentine; thank you! Very cute and creative!
xoxoxox