My co-worker had a coaster with this message printed on it. I think I'll share this one with my students, who seem to think addressing me with "Hey you" in an email is a good way to communicate.
Thursday morning I woke up thinking it was Saturday. This morning I woke up thinking surely by now it must be Saturday!
Wednesday night I hosted book club at my house and it's always such a great opportunity to sit around and gab and vent about life, and laugh. We read Three Cups of Tea, which I really liked, but wasn't a group favorite. I am not going to suggest the books anymore b/c they end up being lame to most of the ladies. Two of the women are in the process of selling houses, so it was a great opportunity to get advice and information from them. I think we are really going to push to get our house sold by this summer. This weekend we are going to install the new toilet (I've been scouring DIY for lots of directions with pictures), and Corey suggested we just do the floor, too. I'm game. Any house selling or buying advice you want to share would be great! We're also having some peeps over Sunday for the Superbowl, which is a good excuse to get together.
1 comment:
I wish I had that message to give to my 8th graders!! So true.
How exciting to try and sell the house by this summer! I saved that DIY site...looks pretty helpful to have on hand.
Looking forward to seeing you girls...very soon!!!
Post a Comment