

Kerrie, Carrie, Carrie & Carrie

This weekend a group of six of us gathered to celebrate CR's bachelorette-dom. We stayed just outside of downtown, so everything we ventured out to do was nearby. To summarize the weekend, we basically ate and relaxed in various forms. Keep in mind that 4 of the 6 attendees were named Carrie/Kerrie. This got really confusing. We tried calling each other by our initials or our middle names. However, most of the time someone would call one of us and all 4 would respond. My favorite places we went this weekend (most involve food, of course): the French Meadow Bakery (I had the zone omlet w/ sundried tomatoes and goat cheese), True Thai, Chino Latino (CR and I actually ordered drinks called the Crack Ho Mojito), and the Aveda Institute for a beauty afternoon. Surdyk's had an amazing chocolate and cheese selection (women could live off of these two things alone) and I was introduced to the cheese monger--yes, they are actual people who cut cheese. Saturday night after dinner, we ended up at a highbrow club/bar where apparently Timberwolves, Vikings (CR said they were there; I wouldn't recognize them since I know nothing about football) and various model/plasticy mannequin-types seem to frequent. There was a very funny incident involving a man who said we were invading his "roped off space" and we got a good laugh out of that. The weekend was so much fun and was a great way to kick back and to celebrate CR's upcoming big day. Congrats to the bride-to-be!
3 comments:
it sounds like a blast! glad you had fun!
It sounds like you gals had a wonderful time! Oh, and the Timberwolves play basketball hon, not football. Too funny! See you Sat!
Ohh - I love all the wonderful food stops. You're making me hungry! So glad you ladies had a blast.
Post a Comment