Well...we did it. The last few weeks have been a complete blur, but the house officially went on the market yesterday. Honestly, if I wanted to blog about something else I couldn't, because this endeavor has consumed my thoughts of the recent past! We really couldn't have done it without the help of our family and friends. I can TOTALLY sympathize with our friends who have done this in the recent past, esp. with kids. I took a ton of pictures once everything was finished and cleaned (oh yeah--that was an entire day in itself). I think it looks great! All shiny and cute. I decided to change my blog page designs--I've been on this green/hippie vibe for a while, where everything needs to be green, orange, blue...probably any sign of growthy or color is a signal that spring needs to come to this town. Happy spring everyone! The sun is shining and it's a good thing.
02 April 2008
House for sale
Well...we did it. The last few weeks have been a complete blur, but the house officially went on the market yesterday. Honestly, if I wanted to blog about something else I couldn't, because this endeavor has consumed my thoughts of the recent past! We really couldn't have done it without the help of our family and friends. I can TOTALLY sympathize with our friends who have done this in the recent past, esp. with kids. I took a ton of pictures once everything was finished and cleaned (oh yeah--that was an entire day in itself). I think it looks great! All shiny and cute. I decided to change my blog page designs--I've been on this green/hippie vibe for a while, where everything needs to be green, orange, blue...probably any sign of growthy or color is a signal that spring needs to come to this town. Happy spring everyone! The sun is shining and it's a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Looks great! Yes, we will not move unless we have too, it is a pain in the arse!
OH MY GOSH!!!
It looks fabulous! It is amazing.
You guys did an awesome job! It looks so warm and inviting.
Your place looks great!
The house looks amazing! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that all your hard work pays off in an offer coming your way sooner rather than later!! Good luck.
Wow, Carrie!! Your house is just beautiful! All the effort was very much worth it. Your hard work will pay off! Good for you guys.
Looks great! I love the bathroom! Good job!
The house looks fabulous!
WOW! It looks very nice! You could go into business staging houses, Care!
It looks great... Good Luck selling!! I remember Brian and I were thinking, how come we didn't decorate like this earlier so we could enjoy it.
Think of you
The house looks awesome! I love it. Good luck house hunting and have fun!
Post a Comment