I've never seen anything so lame in my entire life.
Mike would kill me but he's secretly a huge David Cook fan. You know the boys can resist AI!
David Cook rocked tonight...but the dreads boy is really cool. How is the house showing?
Nooooooo. . .Senator, I don't know Cory well enough to razz him about this, so I won't. However, if he's not already familiar with the original versions of these songs, please assign a comparison/contrast session.
I love that version of Over the Rainbow! Reminds me of my vacations in Hawaii.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've never seen anything so lame in my entire life.
Mike would kill me but he's secretly a huge David Cook fan. You know the boys can resist AI!
David Cook rocked tonight...but the dreads boy is really cool. How is the house showing?
Nooooooo. . .
Senator, I don't know Cory well enough to razz him about this, so I won't. However, if he's not already familiar with the original versions of these songs, please assign a comparison/contrast session.
I love that version of Over the Rainbow! Reminds me of my vacations in Hawaii.
Post a Comment