25 June 2008

Autopilot

The number of times Corey & I have driven to our old house without realizing: 4

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That makes me smile. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Krista said...

I'm laughing out loud right now!

amrolih said...

And how many times have you gone into a closet or the hallway instead of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night?! Congrats on the new place!

Nicole said...

Hey there! THe polka dot sling is from Hotslings (www.hotslings.com). Target also carries that one.

Congrats on the move!

leeks said...

That is because you miss the gorilla and the AlBrook lettermans jacket. I am happy for you both, but I shed a tear for the great times I had at the townhome. Please tell me billy bass made the trip. He has a bad smoking habit, but he has a real big heart. Congrats.

Carrie said...

Leeks, the jacket made it. Regretfully, the fish didn't but CK threw it away. The gorilla was put to rest probably 2 years ago...I didn't have the heart to tell you.