11 January 2009

Face off & other additions


CB was here over the holidays and we spent some great time together--out for sushi, buying very important after-Christmas merchandise, and playing with the pooches. Here's a funny clip of her Cav, Rusty, getting chased by mine, who is about 1/4 the size.

Her mom's neighbor graciously made Koufax this sweater (which we hide from Corey because he is not happy about garments on his dog. Also Koufax is trying to eat it every time I try to put it on, so I had to create a sneak attack.). It turned out great. No, I don't have it because I want to dress my dog up in outfits (he already looks somewhat effeminate). But honestly dude, it's cold outside. I also ordered some dog booties from this local store, who supplies them for all the sled dogs in the area. The salt wreaks havoc on their little paws.

6 comments:

Karla said...

When I worked at the bank in Duluth, Dog Booties was a customer! She had donated dog booties to all the dogs who were working at the World Trade Center after 9/11.

Krista said...

So stinkin' cute!!! And he IS getting big!!! I can't wait to see you guys again.

Jessica said...

I'm SSSOOOO not a dog-person, but your little pup sure is cute!

Carrie said...

Sarah,
I got mine today. They fit, but make sure you secure the velcro rather snugly. My friend already lost 2 from one venture with her lab in the woods.

amrolih said...

Okay, he is so adorable! And full of energy. I bet you and Corey have your hands full.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think he looks very smart in his sweater despite what SOME people (men) think. Ah ha ha