Don't laugh at me, but I think I've lost my ability to spell. My distraction with spelling and grammar is somewhat of an occupational hazard, in the sense that I am usually distracted by the sheer amount of packaging/public signs/business ads that haven't met a sound editor. But as of late, this blessing/curse has evaded me. I'll fire away at the keyboard, fumbling through sentences, and can't seem to understand that
accommodation will always have 2 c's
and 2 m's. Is my allergy medicine wiping out brain cells at an alarming rate? Why do I always confuse
brian and
brain? I am thinking too fast? (Seriously) do I have adult onset dyslexia?
1 comment:
I can relate - I recently got an eye roll from a co-worker when I pointed out a grammar error in one of our contracts. Then not even 10 minutes later misspelled definitely and will never live it down!
Post a Comment