Well, the
season ended for the team, and it was a long, phenomenal ride. I look back at what the coaches and the team have accomplished
this year and it is nothing short of amazing. Just speaking from my perspective, a non-player, non-coach but busy yet involved spouse (BYIS), it's also been a tough, rewarding, emotional ride. The conclusion of the season signaled a date for us out to a
movie. We're making plans for next weekend, too, which includes some serious yard projects.
2 comments:
we are having our end-of-season celebratory date next friday, and going to see that movie, too! :) was it good??
also - if you guys aren't doing anything next thursday night (the 28th), tom and i will be squirmy-less so we should get together at grizzly's or something... i know it's far in advance, but we have to take advantage while we can :)
Yes- I agree with the amazing part- just from what I've seen!
Good luck with the yard projects!!! Its also a blessing/curse of homeowner-ship. Hope the weather cooperates!
Post a Comment