Ahhh...I miss Carrie B! Tell her I say hello and that next time she is in town we have to get together!
I wish I was there with my dog... not that I've got one now :(
A puppy play date, how fun is that! Tell Carrie B I say hi.Hope all is well with you!
Cute pic of you and CB with your babies!!!
So cute!!
Those pics are adorable - of puppies and the mommies! I can almost hear the little yaps along with the growls!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhh...I miss Carrie B! Tell her I say hello and that next time she is in town we have to get together!
I wish I was there with my dog... not that I've got one now :(
A puppy play date, how fun is that! Tell Carrie B I say hi.
Hope all is well with you!
Cute pic of you and CB with your babies!!!
So cute!!
Those pics are adorable - of puppies and the mommies! I can almost hear the little yaps along with the growls!
Post a Comment