04 May 2009

I may keel over from lack of exertion

Last week I was riding high, thinking I might be able to cram for the half marathon by getting a significant amount of miles in during May. Like physical activity is a quiz in geometry. Second day in a row of running a very impressive 3 miles, feeling quite brazen, I convinced my friend we should run outside. All was lovely amongst the peaks of secluded hills. Then we turned the corner, into the busy thoroughfare, and the wind hit us like a wall. I can only imagine how stupid we must have looked, practically moving in slow motion. Here's to the overnight study session I'm about to endure.

3 comments:

amrolih said...

I can picture the two of you running slow motion along the side of the road!

Good luck with the training - me and my out of shape butt will be pulling for you!

Anne Bjerken said...

I still haven't run since I talked to you, this might end up being a few hours (and I mean a few) of pure torture...

Katherine said...

funny funny funny!