31 October 2007

Kiddies in consuming costumes

Happy Halloween! Here's a few pictures of the little ones I love in their respective costumes. I know, I act as if they are my own wee ones (it's due to a lack of a pet, I imagine):



I have always loved Halloween. This will be one of the only years in my entire life, I believe, that I haven't dressed up. I am sad that we don't get trick-or-treaters, because I love to see the little ones toddling around, trying to stay upright in their massive, overstuffed outfits. Tonight Kim & Tom brought Max the monkey over, then we went to a movie. If you haven't seen "Gone Baby Gone" I highly recommend. We also got to have dinner with Tiffany & Brian, who were in town for a few days. We had a great time catching up, laughing, and talking about our lives & plans. They were giving us some very good advice about home purchasing, which we have soliciited from many sources.

2 comments:

amrolih said...

What adorable costumes!

Katherine said...

Oh, my gosh! TOO CUTE!