13 October 2007

My darling husband

I got this from Kim's blog. I such a plagarizer/idea stealer. My brother-in-law said I should do this one because he commented that the plagarizing/stealing is kind of fun to follow. Thanks, Tom.
  • What is his name? Corey (most everyone from college calls him CK. I'm glad it's not tatooed on his arm, however, as the cologne advertising isn't a classic symbol. Plus, tattoos are permanent).
  • How long have you been together? Almost 9 years. I know, the mind reels at this.
  • How old is he? He'll be 29 in a few weeks. Already planning the big par-tay for next year.
  • Who eats more? Definitely him. But when I do, it's mentioned. Like last week when we went out to eat and Corey got a to-go box. I cleaned my plate.
  • Who said I love you first? He did.
  • Who is taller? He is--about 8". Perfect height where I fit right into his nook area. Plus I don't have to worry about heels.
  • Who sings better? I probably sing more on key, but he definitely can sing higher and louder. Just play "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus and you will find out.
  • Who is smarter? How do you measure this? We are both smart in our own ways. He definitely has more common sense than I do, however. Plus, humility automatically makes you more qualified in this department.
  • Whose temper is worse? Um. Me. That's a unanimous vote.
  • Who does the laundry? We do our own. Coercion hasn't worked thus far.
  • Who does the dishes? We both do. It's on his chore list but he reminds me, "Why would I want to want to do the dishes?"
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which way are you looking at the bed? I'm on the right, if in it.
  • Who pays the bills? Mostly Corey. We're working on that one, though.
  • Who mows the lawn? The lawn care service.
  • Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he does all the grilling and makes good breakfasts.
  • Who drives when you are together? Usually me. I much prefer to be the driver.
  • Who is more stubborn? Me. No question. I've been told this would have been excellent preparation as a lawyer.
  • Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Definitely... not... me.
  • Whose parents do you see the most? We see them both pretty equally.
  • Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Apparently he was shy & was trying to make a great first impression, but I was beginning to wonder...
  • Who asked who out? Corey asked me out, while standing around a group of people, one of whom was Tom Berrisford.
  • Who proposed? He did.
  • Who is more sensitive? It's sort of a toss-up on this one. I cry more at everyday stressors, but Corey is very sentimental.
  • Who has more friends? Probably equal.
  • Who has more siblings? Me--I have four. Corey's got one brother.
  • Who wears the pants in the family? John Baggs. But seriously, I'm thinking I would say me, and he would say me...

3 comments:

Beth said...

I loved the "John Baggs" answer...I found myself chuckling! Your blogs are always fun to read...Love ya!

Katherine said...

Carrie, I liked it so much I'm going to try and plagerize it myself! I loved it!!!!

Karla said...

Sorry, not being from the CSS baseball family, I don't get the answer. But it is very funny! I guess my answer would be who ever the Commander of his N. Guard unit is at the time!

Karla