08 August 2007

Special delivery


When we arrived back in MN from our trip to Chicago, Liz and I got to meet a great new person: Kat & Adam's daughter, Anastasia Marian! She was born Sunday, Aug 5. I am sure her early arrival brought extra excitment and jitters to her parents, but the Gartner family is doing great! Erin called to give us the news, and we screamed in unison. The people on the El probably thought we were lunatics. Congratulations, you two, your family is already so beautiful! You are one tough cookie, Kat. I will never mess with you in a dark alley. I am so lucky I got to meet her on her birth day. This little peanut will be ruler of the playpen very soon.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Thanks Carrie. You're the best and I love you to peices! Yes I just figured out how to leave comments so this is late in coming but I like your pictures. Liz's picture of me in the hospital is awful. I had to give her some grief about it. :)