20 September 2007

long overdue purse purge

I have discovered that since my life has calmed down a bit, my blogs--or the desire to describe (great) events on my blog--has decreased. Thanks to Kim I have a topic, however

Found in the purse I carry every day (besides the basics)...
  • checkbook (yes, checks are still accepted here)
  • Buddy Walk donation list (I'm still taking donations : )
  • book ideas for book club
  • lipgloss x2
  • lotion
  • band-aids
  • directions to my friend's house
  • ticket stub from Rochester Redwings game
  • phone number for my friend in Ireland (Jane--call me!!!)
  • business card for massage therapist
  • orange peeler
  • headband

My purse is actually quite small. I like it that way. I usually drag my large leather carry-on around, which just gets filled with unneccessary items, like Kim's funny list, which is more entertaining than mine. Next item: sensible, cute shoes that are good for the back (I said cute).

What's in YOUR bag?

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hmm... maybe it's time to downsize my bag. :)

Kevin and Sasha said...

You have some interesting stuff in your bag; orange peeler...that is funny. I own one..but don't keep it in my purse.

in my purse today I have my wallet, check book, makeup bag, gum and a to do list. Nothing to exciting!

CARH said...

Maybe you don't have so many things in your handbag because you have so many bags to spread your stuff out in, hmmm? Do you need more? I happen to know someone who works for a handbag manufacturer...