07 September 2007
Wanted: personal masseuse
Who doesn't want one, right? I'm going to get a massage today because the tightened muscles in my back have gradually turned into a tingling knot, and now I have little darts of pain shooting down my back and my hand is tingling. Our friend DJ is a physical therapist (well, almost) and I called him last night begging for any advice he could spare. I spent the next hour lying on a balled up towel with my arms outstretched, calling it my Jesus pose. There was another stretch he tried to describe over the phone that involved a towel in a traction-like position, but I think I'll have to wait to see that one in person. Okay, for anyone who has muscle/back problems: go to yoga! Then I wouldn't be in this predicament. Any advice/tips people want to leave would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I start my yoga class back up on Sunday. Take a long warm bath... and enjoy the massage!
My advice is to be careful because massages are addicting... I've been getting one once a month for probably four years, and now I don't think I can ever quit... hmm, maybe I could slowly wean myself off of them. :)
Hope you enjoyed yours!
Post a Comment