28 September 2007

What Color Crayon Are You?

You Are a Red Crayon

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself. Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Your reaction to everything tends to be strong.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.


What Color Crayon Are You?


Whoa, I'm not sure I like this psychoanalysis...but frankly a lot of it is true. I found myself spending an inordinate amount of time doing these little personality profiles. There is one for everybody. Kim, thank goodness you have ideas about blogs. Frankly, mine has become rather boring as my life has settled down.

1 comment:

Kelly K said...

Hi C- I think the red crayon description is good. PS thanks for adding my blog! I got excited to see the link. enjoy your day!