
My Sunday morning alarm clock was Corey's announcement that the TV was broken. I felt bad, but I would be lying if I said my heart was broken. No, I don't want anyone to have to spend money on repairs--that's no fun. Later that day, still consumed with the TV situation, he called me to ask if I had discovered the TV to now be working. I was not at home, and that the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Monday several calls were made to determine the cost of repairing the TV. By the time I got home from work on Monday afternoon, Corey and Joe Joe had already dropped the TV off at an electronics repair shop. That's quick service. So...just contemplating some other home "stuff" that needed attention--our vaccuum stopped running last week and the dishwasher is on its last leg. I lost the discussion about the dishwasher, and rightfully so: it's still working. However, I do have some pretty nice vaccuums in mind, so I may have to use that as leverage soon. I'm wierd. I like vaccuuming. I may have to boycott some shows at our house just to show my devotion. Just until the new season of Grey's starts.
6 comments:
I think this week at Target if you buy a Dyson you get a $100 gift card. Now THAT'S a deal.
Like Sarah said when it rains it pours. Just an FYI for resale you might want to either repair or replace the dishwasher.
I agree with sarah when it rains it pours with money pouring into a house. Just an FYI though might want to look into either fixing or getting a new dishwasher for when you get ready to sell.
Oh, the joys of being a real home owner...stuff to repair in the house! So much fun! And yes, Grey's starts very soon!!
In my experience, major household necessities/appliances seem to crash in threes- not to jinx you but maybe you'll need a vacuum soon after all!
Shhhh! Don't talk too loudly about home repairs. Few months ago I said to a friend "the dishwasher's the only appliance we haven't replaced"...fast-forward TWO WEEKS...yep, a new dishwasher. I'm with Anne on the Dyson--would LOVE to get one! --Jessica M.
Post a Comment